Historic Rock

Engraved stone made by American soldiers during the American invasion of 1898.

Description from the publisher

The Rock of Guánica, also known as the Historic Rock, is a rock discovered during the construction of Road #333 in Guánica. The rock was found to have an engraving which was later determined to have been done by engineers of the United States Army, and thought to have made during the American invasion on Puerto Rico in 1898. The rock has been restored and now sits on a pedestal overlooking the Guánica Bay in the Guánica Malecón, right at the birth of 25 de Julio street.

Last reviews

This location has not been reviewed yet.